Celestia Optimal Hormonal Support
For Optimal Feminine Hormonal Balance
Celestia Helps Women Retain their Youthful Vitality
As we age, our bodies' ability to generate and utilize energy can decline, affecting youthful vitality. Celestia supports general vitality, optimizes feminine hormonal balance, physical vigor, sexual health and provides support for breast, bone & cardiovascular health. Women report feeling emotional and physical equilibrium, quickly.
Physicians report better patient compliance because at only 2 capsules per day, Celestia is easy to take and conveniently replaces 10+ products women typically choose to support continued youthfulness, well-being and natural hormonal balance.
Genomic Support & Lipid Management: The soy extract in Celestia is enhanced with a unique soy peptide -- Lunasin -- that helps to stabilize the nucelosome and protects cells from epigenetic influences. As an added benefit, Lunasin supports healthy cholesterol regulation.
Pueraria is now standardized to miroestrol, which has documented benefits for maintenance of healthy thermoregulation.
Hops flavonoids are enhanced to a higher percentage of 8-prenylnaringenin, which has well documented benefits for healthy thermoregulation.
Do You Know About Lunasin?
Lunasin is a phenomenal peptide, studied at NIH, and described in depth here: www.Lunasin.com.
In short, Lunasin helps to stabilize core genetic structures and benefits cardiovascular health by assisting the body in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. (The entire cholesterol mechanism is described at www.Lunasin.com.)
Therapeutic Dose of Vitamin K2 (MK-7)*
Lab-Certified, Natural, Casein-Free
Researchers found that Natural Vitamin K2 (specifically Menaquinone 7, also called MK-7) from natto (soy) has been linked to healthy bone density in women. Not only is Natural Vitamin K2 (particularly MK-7) important for healthy bones, scientists have linked MK-7 to healthy cardiovascular health. Pure Scientific's parent company worked with a preeminent laboratory to develop the validated laboratory methods used to identify real and pure MK-7 in Vitamin K2. Only qualified, laboratory-certified MK-7 is used in Celestia as this is the ideal form documented in the latest published scientific literature. Current research shows that MK-7 has a much longer half life (stays in the body longer) than other forms of Vitamin K2, such as MK-4.
Scientific research on bone density indicates that a therapeutic dose of MK-7 at 45 mcg/day provides optimal bone density support. Celestia provides 65 mcg of certified MK-7 in just 2 capsules.
Improved Genomic Support & Lipid Management*
Celestia is enhanced with a unique soy peptide -- Lunasin -- that helps to stabilize nucleosome and protects cells from epigenetic influences. As an additional benefit, Lunasin supports healthy cholesterol regulation.
Specialized Hops Extracts*
The Hops in Celestia contains specialized flavonoids that support healthy estrogen balance which is important in maintaining hormonal equilibrium. Celestia's Hops Flavonoids are enhanced to a high percentage of 8-prenylnaringenin for thermoregulation support. Celestia contains 2 different forms of Hops extracts, including "Hops standardized to flavonoids" and "Hops reduced iso alpha acids" for healthy prostaglandin balance to support breast health and thermoregulation.
Pueraria Standardized to Miroestrol*
The Pueraria in Celestia is standardized to miroestrol which has documented benefits for maintaining healthy thermoregulation.
HMR Lignan works with Genistein to support healthy estrogen balance, thermoregulation and breast health. HMR Lignan is commonly sold by itself specifically for healthy thermoregulation.
Resveratrol in Celestia provides antioxidant benefits, helps to support healthy thyroid function, vascular health and Sirtuin pathways.
Boswellia Std. to AKBBA*
The Boswellia in Celestia is standardized to AKBBA to help maintain healthy control of inflammation, which affects the brain, the circulatory system, muscles, skin, etc.
Prescription Strength Black Cohosh from Germany*
Celestia contains the very same pharmaceutical Black Cohosh from Germany used in published clinical studies, to help maintain quality of life and continue an active lifestyle.
Celestia Supports Natural Hormonal Balance & Thermoregulation*
When it comes to natural hormonal balance, the following ingredients have documented support in the scientific literature:
- Non-GMO, US (Not Chinese) Soy isoflavone aglycones (predominantly Genistein, NOT Genistin)
- Hops flavonoids are natural aromatase inhibitors - Celestia™ contains 2 separate HOPS forms
- European Red Clover isoflavones with Biochanin-A
- Pueraria root extract - 40% isoflavones
- Standardized European pharmaceutical Black Cohosh std. to triterpene glycosides (not just leaves or ground root) - as used in the clinical studies
- IndolePhase Complex with Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carbinol (DIM &I3C)
- Certified-organic Iodine from Kelp & Potassium Iodide (organic is important with marine source products)
Celestia includes the following ingredients to deliver targeted antioxidant supplementation that supports healthy breast tissue.
- IndolePhase Complex with Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carbinol
- Green Tea Catechins not less than 45% EGCG & 95% Polyphenols
- Curcumin 95% from Turmeric Rhizome
- Boswellia std. to AKBBA
- Anthocyanin-rich Red Wine Extract
- Grape Seed & Pine Bark Extracts
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)
Celestia addresses vascular health by including the following ingredients with scientifically validated research:
- Troxerutin: for Healthy capillaries & veins
- Centella asiatica: Triterpene fraction useful for vascular health
- Hesperidin: Vascular & bone density support
- Rutin: Extensive reporting of vascular benefits
- Pine bark extract: Potent antioxidant
- Grape seed extract: Procyanidins modulate cytokine expression
Celestia Replaces Multiple Products*
Celestia makes it possible for women to conveniently replace more than 10 evidence-based products in just 2 convenient daily doses. Celestia includes these valuable stand alone products:
- Genistein: US, Not Chinese & NOT Genistin
- HMR Lignan: Hydroxymatairesinol - enterolactone precursor
- Black Cohosh: European & std. to triterpene glycosides
- Green Tea: Std. to EGCG 90mg/serving
- Resveratrol: Natural aromatase balance
- Hops flavonoids: Natural aromatase balance
- DIM & I3C: Help maintain ovarian & breast health
- Boswellia AKBBA: 5-LOX regulation
- Baicalein: 12-LOX regulation
- Hops RIAA: COX balance
Celestia delivers targeted support for thermoregulation, hormonal balance and breast health, now in an easy-to-swallow, vegetarian capsule. Women report pleasing and noticeable results - for some in just a few weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.